Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Have you ever been in Facebook Jail?

So, yes.  I have been in Facebook Jail.  About 4 times and it really stinks.  Heaven forbid we get punished for being social on social media!  Seriously?  I am the first Presenter of Younique and look how many Presenters we have now.

Total Younique Presenters Worldwide

32,168

Okay, isn't that totally cray cray?  We launched in Nov. 2012.  I NEVER in my WILDEST dreams thought we would get to this point!  So, the way you get put in FB jail is if you request too many people who don't accept your friend request or say they don't know you outside of FB, then your account is flagged and for 30 days, you can't request friends or send messages to anyone you are not friends with.  It is really frustrating.  I think it should totally be the choice of the individual whether or not they become friends with you or not.  Other social medias are not nearly as strict.  How are you supposed to network?  A lot of the friend requests I send are to new Presenters.  I like to be friends with them because then you can see their posts and get ideas from them.  Their success is my success.  My name comes up to as Jessica Hermansen - Younique Presenter so I would think they would see the word Younique and just accept my friend request.  I wish I could personally call up Mark Zuckerberg and tell him how I feel!  Facebook doesn't even have a phone number you can call.  You can send an email but they don't personally respond but "take their email suggestions very seriously".  Has anyone else out there been in FB jail before?  Please comment below and tell me your opinion.  Thanks!



My Younique News of the week!


I am in awe.  Really, will someone pinch me?  In Jan of 2013, I had 15 women on my Younique team.  As of today, I have 722!  Here are my stats for the month so far and April isn't even over!!! 

  • Personal Retail Sales
    30 orders this month
    1,006.05
  • Wholesale Sales
    722 people in your company
    • Company:
      109,657.55
    • First Generation:
      9,025.22
    • Second Generation:
      23,898.25
    • Third Generation:
      10,422.72
  • Qualified First-Level Presenters
    29 first-level in total
    8A
  • Circle Wholesale Sales
    65 people in your circle
    5,337.96A
  • Qualified First-Generation Elites
    1A
  • Lifetime Personal Retail Sales12,172.04

I truly do not show these figures with a spirit of boasting or bragging.  I post them with gratitude.  I post them with belief that if you want something bad enough, you will get it.  This has not been easy and has not been a get rich quick overnight thing either.  I have never ever done direct sales before.  If I can do this, so can anyone!  If you are passionate about what you are doing, people sense that and will be excited too and want to try your product!  Younique has changed my life!  I am so incredibly grateful for this opportunity.  I has been a huge blessing to my family.  My Younique journey continues! 

Til next time,

BYE!!!

P.S.  I am always looking for motivated makeup lovers to join me on my journey.  Please contact me at jessherm7@gmail.com for more info.  TTFN!  




No comments:

Post a Comment