Thursday, April 10, 2014

Looking to hire a SOCIAL MEDIA SAVY MOM!



Hi have a friend who is looking for a social media savy mom.  I told him I would post it here to help ge the word out.  If you are interested, contact Carl below!  Thanks!  

SOCIAL MEDIA SAVY MOM!
I am looking for a stay at home mother to promote my children's audio adventure "Tales of Davy Jones - Quetzalcoatl" online. I need a mother who genuinely loves and uses the product and has the social media savy to promote it. Www.getyourkidstoread.com.
My target audience the mothers of children with reading challenges, special needs, home school, good christian values or striving to come together as a family. 2 -10 hours a week.. whatever you can squeeze in.

Tales of Davy Jones-Quetzalcoatl is the winner of the Mom's Choice award. Full cast of 22 actors, Fully orchestrated Original Music, Movie quality sound effects. Available on CD and digital download. 132 page read-along workbook created by two time teacher of the year Judeen Brewer.

The show is designed to force children to visualize the story - develop critical listening skills - empower all children, but especially those with special needs - help all children connect their imaginations to the written word. Improve word recognition and spelling.
The pay is $10 dollars an hour to start. There will be pay increases as sales increase. Bonuses after reaching sales goals. 500, 1000, 1500 etc. 

CARL GUNDESTRUP
carl.tdj@gmail.com

www.GETYOURKIDSTOREAD.com

*******************************************************************************************************************************


My Younique News of the Week


I am ecstatic!  I hit over 10,000 views on my blog this week and to celebrate, I am going to do a drawing for a set of 3D Fiber Lashes and 3 mineral pigments of your choice for anyone who has ever placed an order on my website!  Who doesn't love FREE STUFF???  This is my way of saying thank you for your support with my business!  I am going to extend it through the end of April to allow anyone else who would like to enter.  Thank you again and good luck! 



No comments:

Post a Comment