Monday, December 17, 2012

Hilarious White Elephant!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So, here is a little background to this story.  I have a bro-in-law whose mom married a man who had innocently been put in prision.  While he was in there, he was stabbed in the eye with a pencil by one of the other inmates.  He was finally proven innocent and won a lawsuit and a lot of money.  Because of the pencil injury, he has to always wear a patch.  We tease my bro-in-law about his pirate step dad.  He doesn't think it is quite as funny as we do!  Anyhow, my sister's friends heard this story so one of her friends this year at a little get together, gave her this white elephant.  She showed me and I was laughing hysterically!  It cracked me up!  Just had to share! 
Notice where on the patch the pencilis placed!  Bullseye, literally!






 



Lilly and Mom meeting Dad
for a lunch date at Costco.  We love their chicken\
bakes and fruit smoothies!


 

 Happy Happy Holidays!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment