Monday, October 15, 2012

 
My Personalized Presenter's Kit came!
 
I am totally stoked and I don't think I have used that word since high school!  I got my personalized Presenter's kit last week in the mail.  It was like Christmas!  Here are some picts!







For only $99.00, here is what was included in my Presenter's kit:
 
  • 250 business cards and I got to pick the color. 
  •    100 product cards (that highlight the products and have my bio and picture on the other side)
  •    My ‘white’ status charm
  •    My Presenter’s Guide (which explains the Commissions Program and the Virtual Parties)
  •    3 darling purple Younique branded Bling pens.
  •    You essentially get 25% discount on the products because you make your own commissions when you pay full price.  

You are also given your own Younique website that
you direct your customers to.
In addition, You get your commissions
 instantly paid directly to your PayQuicker Younique
debit card (which is also provided when you sign up)

AWESOME, HUH!




 
 Happy Birthday Janessa! 

Happy Birthday to my amazing 19 year old Janessa!  She is such a sweetheart.  I can't believe she is that old.  Time flies way to fast!  I am so proud of the beautiful Young Woman she has become. She is so responsible and helpful.  She is a ray of sunshine in my life.  We are a blended family and so I have only been her mom for 6 years.  From the second her Dad and I got engaged, she kissed me on the lips and said, "I love you Mom, welcome to the family."  She is a godsend.  She is an amazing example to me and is going to make an incredible wife and mother some day.  Hopefully she will wait a few years...I have a 2 1/2 year old so I am by no means ready to be  a grandma!   Happy Birthday Janessa! 


Me and my cute sis Nat
My cute sis Ali grabbin some grub
before the concert!













We love Carrie Underwood! 

I went to her concert and it was amazing!  I bawled when I saw her...I think it was a combination of being star struck but also I felt a lot of gratitude that I was there.  We went because my Dad turned 60 this month and so we took him and my mom with my 4 other siblings.  We had a blast!  She is so gorgeous and talented.  I found myself jealous of her beauty and talent and thought, "if all I had to worry about was my self, I may have great legs like that too!  I would have time to work out, have other people make healthy meals for me, and get nights of uninterrupted sleep".   But the truth is, I wouldn't trade my role as a mom for anything.  Hey, I love and am totally into having varicose veins.  My daughter said a few years ago that they give her have nightmares. " Thanks sweetie!  I have them from being pregnant with you!"  You have got to love kids honesty! 

Carrie Underwood
Blown Away Tour
My cute brother Jase is the best uncle in the world!
Here he is playing barbies with my little one.
You can't really tell but there is a basketball going on on T.V.
If that is all it takes, I am pretty lucky! 
Great multi-tasking, huh? 
So, some people are ambidextrous...I am
horizontalous.  I made that word up.
What that means is I pinched a nerve or
something doing hair and still
needed to trim my sister's bangs so I
did it while laying on the floor.  She
is a good sport and I
discovered a talent I didn't
know that I had! I don't think
this is a regular service I will
offer, so sorry.  Ha Ha!





















No comments:

Post a Comment