Monday, October 22, 2012

Mowhawks and Beautiful Ninjas!

Mowhawk Skills


So, I am really not one to brag much but I am pretty proud of my mowhawk skills.  They are a lot of work but so fun for the kids for Halloween, especially my little Melanie who is 8.  She is going to be rocker this year and she had 2 parties last weekend she had to dress up for.  What do you think? 

 

 



 
Kaitlyn wanted to be a ninja with beautiful eyes.  She did her make-up almost 100% by herself.  I think she did a great job.  She definitely has beautiful eyes in my opinion. 


 

Dinner in a pumpkin

 
So I have had this before years and years ago but decided to try it myself because my cute 10 year old son Walker grew 15 pumpkins in his garden this year. 
 
 


 
The cutest lil' punkin in my opinion, our youngest Lilly who will be 3 in Feb. 
 
Here are the ingredients for dinner in a pumpkin;
 

1 medium pumpkin, remove top and clean insides out
1 1/2- 2 lbs of ground beef 1 cup chopped celery
1 onion, chopped
1/4 cup green onion, chopped
3 c. cooked rice

1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup1/2 cup chopped or sliced mushrooms (omit if you aren't a mushroom fan)
3 tablespoons brown sugar
4 tablespoons soy sauce
salt and pepper

Brown hamburger. In another pot, cook rice (white or brown) as directed on package. Chop and saute celery, onion, and green onion. Once tender combine vegetables with hamburger, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, mushrooms, brown sugar, soy and salt and pepper. Mix well.
Put mixture inside the pumpkin, replace lid. Place on baking sheet and into a 400 degree oven. Bake until pumpkin is tender (1 1/2 to 2 hours). Scoop out to serve, scraping sides of pumpkin to get the cooked pumpkin in the mixture. It is so good it melts in your mouth!
                          
 
The verdict?


   Most of my kids really liked this.  My hubby loved it and I definitely will make it again because I really enjoyed it too!  That is if I have someone to clean out the guts.  Can't say I enjoy that part too much, you know?  I remember being little and wanting to pick the biggest pumpkin at the patch that I could carry.  Now I like the smallest because they have the least guts!  Or, I actually really prefer painting them, plus they stay fresher longer.  To each his own I guess! 


YOUNIQUE!!!

 

     So, my younique news for the week is that I have the opportunity of sponsoring 4 people so far!  October has been recruitment month and so far in 22 days, there has been 99 people sign up!  I think that is fantastic! 

     Now friends.  If you are sitting on the fence about whether or not to become a Presenter, I am talking to you so please listen!  I do not think you will ever regret becoming a Presenter.  After all, if you decide it is not for you, you are out $99.00, right?  You could sell 4 kits and make your money back and then never do a thing with it again.  But HERE IS MY FEAR!  I don't want anyone to have any regrets!  In the words of my wise sis-in-law, this train is moving fast so if you want to hop on, now is the time!  It is the ground floor of a company who has the greatest success.  This is brand new, hot, elite, fresh and you don't want to miss this opportunity!  I am not a pushy person because no one hates pushy people more than me.  BUT.....if you are sitting on the fence, just do it!  You will be so glad that you did when you did!  I believe in direct sales!  I know people who make a lot of money because they got in when they did!  Sign up now!  It is so easy!!!! I am so happy to answer any questions for you too.  Just let me know and I will find out the answer if I don't already know it.  Do it!  Do it!  Do it!   www.youniqueproducts.com 



Have a great week!

Jess





No comments:

Post a Comment