Wednesday, January 29, 2014

76 year old playing Jacks! Lucrative Lip Gloss is HOT!!!

HELEN HERMANSEN

This is my adorable mother-in-law, Helen Hermansen.  She is such an inspiration to me and never ceases to amaze me.  She is 76 years old and has 9 kids, 42 grandkids and 30+ great-grandkids.  This picture was taken on Christmas.  She had bought some Jacks to teach her grandkids how to play Jacks...something she LOVED to do as a child.  I can't play Jacks to save my life!  She is playing here with our youngest Lilly Helen...whom we named after this amazing woman.  Isn't she beautiful?  I LOVE her with all my heart!  I love them both with all my heart!  




Here is how Younique is doing these days...



Not too shabby, huh?  
THIS JOURNEY IS AMAZING!!! I feel so honored to be part of 
such a fast moving, successful company!  



VALENTINE'S DAY IS COMING!!!



Need ideas for your sweetheart for Valentine's Day?  Lucrative Lip Gloss is fabulous!  

Order here!  



There are 10 gorgeous colors to choose from.  


This is my friend Clarissa...she is wearing LETHAL...she rocks it well, don't you think?  


This is my friend Shawna...she is also wearing LETHAL.  
I think it is a gorgeous color on her!


Younique's Lucrative Lip Gloss isn't sticky!  Plus, it is very true to color.  It is pigmented with natural pigments so the colors are bright and vibrant.  

Flaunt your assets! Pout, pucker, or smile -- it's all good! You bring the attitude; we'll bring the shine! Lucrative Lip Gloss brings a whole new meaning to top-of-the-line lip service! Ten colors available: Lavish, Loyal, Lovesick, Ladylike, Luxe, Loveable, Luscious, Livid, Lucky, and Lethal


 I LOVE MY JOB!!!  Can you say that same thing? 
 If not, it is time to make a change!  
It is only $99 to join!  





There are currently over 11,400 Younique Presenters.  I am the very first one of the company and it is truly an honor!  I would LOVE to have you join my team and let me sponsor you!  Here is the link to join the Younique Family!


Til next time!!!

BYE!

Jess






No comments:

Post a Comment