Wednesday, April 3, 2013

30 NEW 100% ALL NATURAL PRODUCTS ADDED!!!

                

                                                      YOUNIQUE NEWS OF THE WEEK!!!                 


                                 Hi there my friends!  I am ecstatic!!! Last week Younique launched
                             30 new products!!!



These include 15 matte mineral eye shadow pigments
6 Mineral Concealer Powders
5 Mineral Blushers
GLORIOUS Eye and Face Primer
3 new make-up brushes

Younique's mineral make-up contain no PARABENS.  Parabens are preservatives that are used in sunscreens, antiperspirants and cosmetics. 

 

 
In  addition to the 15 eye shadow pigment that Younique has already been carrying, they now have added 15 more in a matte finish.  They can be used wet or dry and on your eyes, eyebrows or lips!  I LOVE them!  Women who are concerned about wrinkles on their eye lids love the matte line. 

We did it again!  Younique made it into the top 10 of the Performing Home Party Companies!  Way to go Younique!!!

 
Last night we had a 30 minute conference call on Contouring and Highlighting. I know it is going to take a little practice but I am super excited to give it a try and become a pro! It has amazing benefits!

 
 
Younique is high quality 100% all natural mineral make-up for a very reasonable price.  I love affordable quality. 

 
My daily staples are Sexy, Confident, Devious and sometimes Regal.  I also love Confident on my eyebrows and lips as well.  I love the rich color and how it lasts all day and doesn't crease. 

 
Pictured above...the 15 new matte eye pigment colors, five new Blushers, 6 new Concealers.  I can't wait to try them all!!
 
 
 
 

My Best Friend came to visit!

 
My best friend in the whole wide world Heather McKinlay came to visit last week.  She lives in Colorado and has for the past year.  That part stinks.  Here are the top 10 reasons I love Heather.
10.  When she lived here, I could call her any time for any reason
9. She let me have 80 people over to her house for my hubby's surprise 40th BYU b-day party
8.  She is the most generous person I know
7.  She loves and adores my kids
6.  She has been through so much yet carries on with a smile on her face
5.  She teaches me so much
4.  She loves sushi too
3.  She always has amazing ideas and is so talented
2. She is bossy but sometimes I need that
1.  I don't know what I would ever do without her.  I love my Heath!!!
 
 
 
Getting sushi at our favorite place at the district, Blue Fish! 

 
Making "Blue Fish" faces! 
 
 
 
We are so proud of our son Walker.  He turned 11 and earned his Arrow of Light!
Way to go Walker! On to Boy Scouts and earning your Eagle! 
We sure love you!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment