Friday, October 3, 2014

Engagement Pictures for the bride and groom to be!



Introducing the future Mr. and Mrs. Palmer!  This is Janessa and her fiance' John.  Aren't they adorable?  Janessa is our oldest and we are ecstatic for their new life together.  They are tying the knot on Jan. 8th, 2015.  They met at her job where she was a CNA.  John saw her because his sister was pregnant with twins and had a false alarm.  He saw Janessa and told his sister that he thoughts she was really cute.  He asked his sister to get her number and the rest is history!  We have never seen Janessa so happy and at peace.  We love John so much.  He just graduated from law school and also passed the bar.  He worships the ground Janessa walks on...what more could you ask for?  They are both great catches.  We are so happy they have found each other.  It has brought a lot of joy to watch them fall in love!  Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Palmer!



       
            


                   




My Younique news of the week!  

Here are the awesome customer Kudos for the month of October!  











CORRECTION...We actually ended the month at about 26 MILLION!  The end of the month is SO exciting!  The other fabulous news of the week is that we Younique launched in the UK on Oct. 1st!  I set my alarm and planned on getting a couple of hours of sleep before but I was too excited to sleep so I just got up and got some work done!  It started at 3:00 a.m. here in Utah but it was 10 a.m. in the UK.  It was remarkable.  An unbelievable experience I will never forget.  When we launched in the US, it took 9 months to fill the first 999 spots.  In the UK, it only took 26 minutes!  It was seriously so fun to watch!  I finally hit the pillow at 3:45 a.m.!  I think I slept with a smiled plastered to my face!

If you know anyone in the UK, I give great gifts for referrals for anyone who joins my team!  Have them email me at jessherm7@gmail.com.


                                     

Til next time....


Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment