Tuesday, June 24, 2014

It's off to girls camp we go! Whitney's Graduation!


Congrats to our beautiful daughter Whitney!  Bingham class of 2014!!!
Whit and her best friend Jess.
They are so cute and have so much fun!  



We are so proud of Whitney.  She did it!
I can't believe how fast time flies...
I can't believe we are already here.  Get ready world!
Here comes Whitney!  
I think they were a little excited, don't you think?  



Summer Palooza 2014


Getting our Younique booth set up!  

We love doing a drawing for FREE PRODUCT!!!

Open for business!  

Me and my adorable friend Krystal.  She had a booth right next door
to our booth.  It made for a super fun day!  Isn't she beautiful?

Me and 3 AMAZING women from my Younique First Ladies Team!  


I LOVE funny face pictures!  These ladies were great sports!  



I LOVE doing makeovers!  I especially love working with Younique's eye pigments.  They come
in 32 GORGOEUS colors!  They stay on all day, they don't crease and a little goes a long way so your container will last a really long time!  There is 225 applications in one little container. 




My gorgeous friend Jess!  She is an amazing Younique Presenter!  

Can you guess what eye has regular mascara and
which has our 3 D FIber Lashes?  The difference is truly amazing.  

Cute Amanda giving a makeover!  Isn't she beautiful too?

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to camp we go! 

Saying goodbye at 8:30 a.m. to my cell phone, my comfy bed, my family, my make-up, my laptop, etc.  I am
heading to girls camp!  I am a leader for the 12 and 13 year old age group and I LOVE it!  This age group still has such a zest for life.  They still think leaders are cool and they aren't too busy with their own lives yet.  I love camp to literally unplug from the busyness and craziness of life.  I love nature, can't say I love sleeping in a tent but I also get to spend time with my adorable 13 year old, Kaitlyn.  She is so sweet, helpful, appreciative and just a joy to be a mother to.  She has this incredible gift of singing. I have posted this before but what can I say?  I am a proud mama!

I am ecstatic!  I have 1138 awesome people on my Younique First Ladies Team!  The total number of Presenters in the entire world is.....

49,812


I can't even believe it!  I feel so blessed to be the first Presenter of such an amazing, fast growing company!  If you would like more into, please email me at jessherm7@gmail.com

Til next time...


Jess


Me with Derek Maxfield, CEO and Melanie Huscroft, VP of marketing and co-founder.  AMAZING people!!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment