Monday, September 23, 2013

Scrumptious Home Made Granola Bars! Lucrative Lip Gloss!



Y U M M Y !!!

These are to die for!  My friend Tiff brought them to our girls weekend and I fell in love with them and wanted to share!  I am grateful Tiff was willing to share the recipe!  Home Made Granola Bars!

Recipe:
2/3 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup karo syrup
1 cube melted butter
2 teas vanilla
1 cup brown sugar
Mix all those together then add
3 cups oats
1/2 cup flour
1 cup chocolate chips (it only calls for 1/2 cup)
1/2 cup shredded coconut

once all mixed put in sprayed 13x9 pan cook at 350 for 20 min. wait for about 2 hours to cut


My Younique News of the Week!

My fav Younique product right now is their Lucrative Lip Gloss









These lips are another Presenter's lips, isn't the little heart adorable?  I really love all these colors.  I even wore a black and white outfit with number 2 above and my husband couldn't get over how hot I looked! (his words, I promise!) But is was fun to try something different.  I have never worn bright red lip gloss before.  It is fun to try all the colors!

They are $15 each or 3 for $40.  The best value is to purchase the whole set and then you get the darling leather Younique case to store them in also.  That is $119.  You save over $30 purchasing the whole set!


Order at www.youniqueproducts.com/Jess https://www.youniqueproducts.com/Jess/products/view/US-2003-00#.UkBk34ZQGAk

Til next time, thanks for reading!  

Jess!  

No comments:

Post a Comment