Monday, September 24, 2012

Most embarassing, hilarous story ever!

You have got to love kids!  We love them, would do anything for them and yet they can embarrass others like none else!  Listen to what happened to someone I know...
 
"I had just arrived home from a family vacation with my in-laws.  My couch was heaping with 5 loads of laundry that needed folding.  As my two small girls and I sat staring at the mounds of clothing, my mind quickly looked for an excuse to leave the house.  So, we ventured next door to pick up our weeks worth of mail from the neighbors.  My girls and I stood in the entry way chatting with my lovely neighbors about the trip we had just returned from.  After 10 minutes or so, my neighbor whom I love dearly, looked down at my toddler’s hands with a very puzzled look on her face. She then questioned pointing to the object, “what is that?”.  I quickly looked down to discover that my daughter had grabbed a souvenir from the pile of laundry which was a sexy silky yellow piece of thong underwear.  Not only was she holding it, but had wrapped it around her wrist and through her fingers like a piece of jewelry.  I was caught red handed with no way out!  I dropped to my knees in hysterics as I realized that I hadn’t even noticed she had totted the piece of lingerie from my couch to my neighbors house.  Everyone was laughing to the point of tears.  I assured her they had just come from the clean laundry pile.  As I scooped myself off the floor and walked back home with my kids and no dignity, I laughed to myself that such an experience had even happened.  I received hilarious text messages everyday for the next week reminding me of my misfortune.  So...the moral of the story is to never hang your laundry for others to see!"
 
I giggle every time I think about that story...and no, it didn't happen to me...
 
Then there are other times when you can't blame the kids for everything...
 
 

 



I had made Cafe Rio for dinner and had a whole bowl of chicken in the fridge.  I opened the fridge up and look what fell out!  It was the biggest mess I have seen in a long time and extra sticky because of the coke and sugar you cook it in!    It was not the kids fault, it was my very own.  It took me 15 mins to clean up because I have a lot of grooves in my cabinets.  Not my idea of a good time.  As I cleaned it up, I tried to be grateful for the fact that number one, I have a floor and a fridge and number two, that I have food to fill it up.  Trying to look on the bright side! 
One of my daughters and her friends wanted to do a face-painting stand the other night...they only had one customer and the poor thing got stung by a bee in the process!  I felt bad for them so I went out to give them some more business.  How do you think they did?  I personally loved the uni brow they gave me.  Don't worry, I gave them a good tip!  I don't think we are ready for summer to be over...
 

Advanced Cabinets

So I am so proud of my cute husband.  He is one of the hardest workers I know and I admire him so much for that.  He started his own architectural wood working business about a year ago.  It has always been his life long dream and finally bit the bullet.  Here he is with his new work shirt design, his new office trailer, his fork lift and some other equipment that he uses to build cabinets.  Don't take your cabinets for granted, there is a lot of hard work that goes into the production of them!  I sure love my Scottie Boy! 
 
 
*************************************************************************

 
Guess how many days until Younique launches?  Only six!  I am so excited!  I can't wait.  I get the opportunity of becoming the first Presenter but I don't like to cross the finish line alone, I want friends to come with me!  What I mean by that is I want others to succeed too!  I have several friends that already know that they want to also become a Presenter for this great company.  It is only $99 to become a Presenter.  That means only $99 to start your own company!  That is amazing!  Then you get your friends to sign up to and you can get a percentage of what they sell too!  And the products are going to be fabulous. 
 
The picture above is Younique's Moodstruck Minerals pigment eye shadows that are excellent quality, with no fillers or preservatives. They are the real deal!  They even have the brushes to help apply the shadows.  Younique's brushes are made with luxuriously soft real pony and goat hair that are perfect for applying, shading, and blending your mineral shadows.  The brushes make it nearly impossible to get a bad application! You will never go back to your old makeup again! I suggest you tell your husband,  mom, mother-in-law, or whom ever you need to that this is the first thing on your Christmas wish list!  It will be here before we know it! 
 

 











 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment