Tuesday, August 25, 2015

THE WEDDING!!! One of the happiest days of my life. NEW PRODUCTS!!!



Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Hannay!!!

July 17th, 2015 


For time and all eternity!!!

We love you and are so happy for you!





































































The Draper, UTAH LDS Temple




























































































































Younique News




My Younique News of the week is that there are new products coming out on Sept. 1st and I am SO excited!!!




3 new Addiction pallets coming!  Which is your favorite? 

Brow Gel!  This is the coolest!  I have used it and I LOVE it!  Super easy to use and easy to wash off at night.  

Brow Liners!  Where have these been all my life?  I LOVE this product!  Nice brows really finish the look.  

Cloud 9 Collection!  Order at the following link!

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/Jess/products/view/US-42015-01#.Vd4aWflVhBc

Til next time...

Jess







No comments:

Post a Comment